Thursday, January 1, 2015

Lake Norman near Charlotte NC

Lake Norman Charlotte NC

Lake Norman near Charlotte NC is a vast oasis of water situated north of Charlotte NC. Lake Norman not only provides water to the surrounding area, but offers the people of the skirting towns and cities a wonderful lake lifestyle opportunity. Swimming, fishing, boating, jet skiing or just chilling - Lake Norman is the perfect place to live and play.

Cornelius, Davidson, Denver, Huntersville, Mooresville, Sherrills Ford, Terrell and Troutman provide a much loved waterfront living and lifestyle experience. Mecklenburg County, Lincoln County, Iredell County and Catawba are the Counties in NC that skirt Lake Norman.

The Lake Norman | Charlotte area has much to offer. With wonderful golf courses, greenways, hiking trails and cycling routes, the Lake Norman area is very beautiful.

Lake Norman is a quick commute to Downtown Charlotte. Charlotte offers great work opportunities with major employers including health care, banking and schools. Schools in Charlotte NC are some of the most sought after in the country. There is a great mix of private and public schools, superb universities and colleges in the region. Follow this link to find your favorite choice.

If you are considering living in the region, I would love to assist you with your home purchase. I live in the Charlotte Lake Norman area, my family and I form part of the local communities and I have tremendous local knowledge. My clients are largely referral based and I have repeat business from my clients who often become my friends. I love to help people find their dream homes and when working with you, I would be responsible and reliable throughout the transaction. You can count on me.

Lake Norman Homes



No comments:

Post a Comment