Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Working With A Real Estate Team or With An Single Agent

What Works Best For You? Team or Single Agent



Working with a real estate team means that you have a lot more people working for you, a lot more availability and even more people getting your home sold, right? I'm not so sure about that.

I have had the chance many times to become part of a team or even to employ buyers agents to be part of my team and my take on it differs somewhat. I believe in personalized service. When you list or buy through me, here are my personal guarantees:


As a Seller:


When you list your home with me:


I prefer that you have me to deal with 
I am responsible to you
I know what your home looks like
I'm the person who you talk to when you are selling
I'm proud to be responsible for finding the right price 
I can vouch for my words in terms of pricing
I'm the one to takes care of your transaction from start to finish
When you call or text, its me you get at the end of the phone line
When the house sale closes, I'm available to you beyond the sale


As a Buyer:


When you tell me what you are looking for in a home: 

I'm that person to help you find that home
I know personally your hopes and dreams and your lifestyle choices
I'm there for the Home Inspection
I'm there to meet the Bank Appraiser
I like to be the co-ordinator between purchasing and closing
I'm responsible for making sure the home meets your expectations
And I am there beyond the sale
When you call, I'm the one at the end of the phone line answering your call

I pride myself in many referrals. My clients love having access directly to me and I love being your realtor, chosen for my experience and my service. I am backed by a huge company, Keller Williams, who values you as much as I do. I appreciate you.

If you are considering Buying or Selling a Home and you are looking for personalized service and direct access to your realtor, then I should be your agent of choice.

I look forward to working with you. Call me 704-534-9334 or email Karen@KarenBrowder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment